Welcome to our Relationship Coaching Training Program
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed“.
Relationship Coaching deals not only with couples that are having difficulties in their relationships. The value lies in the coach’s ability to analyse an individual and forecast what problems he/she is likely to encounter within a relationship. Relationship Coaching can also be effective for singles in search of relationships, couples that have been together for a period and are now looking to take the next step and couples planning to get married and settle down. Relationship Coaching can give individuals valuable insight into themselves and their significant others.
Earning a certificate as a relationship coach will equip successful delegates with the principles and techniques for becoming an expert relationship coach. (This is an area of specialization and we recommend enrollment after successful completion of the Dynamic Life Coaching Course.)
Course Fee Inclusions
- All Training Material, including video lectures where applicable
- Assessment & Certification
- Completion of Enrollment Form
- Confirmation & Billing
- Booking of Seat / Payment
- Attendance of Study Lectures
Relationship Coaching Course Outline (Syllabus)
Relationship Coaching Introduction
- Course Introduction
- The Learning Journey
- The Growth Mindset in Relationships
- Personality Differences
- Relationship Roles & Expectations
- Arguments: The Seeds of Growth?
- Dealing with Challenges
- Openness & Intimacy
- Putting the Relationship First
- Why Love Fades
- Relationship Drama
True Love & Partnership
- True Love, Marriage & Partnership
- Your Dream Relationship
- Meaning, Purpose & Vows
- The Relationship Blueprint
- Relationship Goals & Vision
Communication & Commitment
- Open Communication
- Communication Strategies
- Overcoming Resistance
- Warning Signs & Triggers
- Quality & Safe Problems
- Relationship Commitment
Intimacy & Sex
- The Working of the Brain in Sexual Intimacy
- Brain Differences
- The Brain Battle
- The Impact of the Brain on Relationships
- Sex-Brain Profiling
Strengthening Your Relationship
- Types of Love
- The Love Bank
- A Model for Love
- Extramarital Affairs
- The Emotional Needs of my Partner
- Busting the Relationship
Training Approach & Schedule
- Approach: Webinar, e-Learning or Workshop Attendance
- e-Learning: 4 Months for Completion
- Webinar: 12 Weeks
- Workshop Attendance: 4 Days
- Tools and templates for use in your own Coaching Practice.
- Certification as a Relationship Coach with the option to register as a Coach specializing in Relationship Coaching with COMENSA and/ or ICCA.
- Inclusion in the worldwide LCA Alumni Network and database.
- Membership of Club Up-livity.
- Subject matter mentoring on demand and as per agreement.
Cost & Payment
- Contact our Admin Office Below for Details on Training Cost & Scheduling