Dynamic Business Coaching Program
“Dynamic Business Coaching is all about unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them”.
Welcome to our Dynamic Business Coaching course, the premier training course for aspiring business coaches. Our comprehensive programme offers a range of modules designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the dynamic world of corporate coaching. From mastering the essentials of new business start-ups to harnessing the power of action-based coaching, our curriculum covers all aspects of guiding businesses towards success.
Gain expertise in performance coaching techniques and acquire a valuable set of ten business coaching tools, specifically tailored for use in a corporate environment, with our highly practical Business Coach Toolkit. Join us on this transformative journey and unlock your potential to make a significant impact as a skilled and dynamic business coach.
COMENSA Gold Status
The training we offer is world class and has been awarded the sought after “Gold Status” quality seal of approval by COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa).
This Dynamic Business Coaching course is a specialised training program for coaches who want to work with individual clients in a business context and is designed for motivated individuals wishing to acquire a competitive advantage by mastering a proven, professional, results-driven, business coaching system. Offered as part of the Dynamic Coaching Certification but is also as a standalone learning programme.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring professional business coaches.
- Certified life coaches, councellors, Neuro Linguistic Practitioners, mentors and consultants looking to upgrade their services and offerings.
- Business unit managers, leaders, human resource specialists, department heads, team leaders, performance management specialists, mentors & trainers.
- Anyone who wants to support other people in achieving a specific or professional goal.
Dynamic Business Coaching Course Outline (Syllabus)
Action-Based Business Coaching
- Coaching Focus
- Coaching Results
- Key Principles
- Key Skills
- A Coaching Model
- Process Implementation
- ABC Process
- Client’s Needs
- A Successful Coach/Client Relationship
- Responsibilities as a Coach
- Common Coaching Challenges
- Your Ideal Coaching Clients
- Review & Refine
Employee Performance Coaching
- Performance Coaching Fundamentals
- Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Relationship
- Performance Improvement
New Business Start-Up
- Business Coaching Analysis
- Business Coaching Planning
- The Business Coaching Process
- Coaching Assessment
- Initial Discovery Session
- Business Coaching Phases
Dynamic Business Coaching Toolbox
- The Top Ten Strategies for Solving the Toughest Dilemmas Facing Organisations, including:
- Leadership Vision
- One Percent Solutions
- Getting Things Done Through Others
- Positive Praise
- Effective Praise
- Team Colours
- How To Use the Coaching Toolkit?
Training Approach & Schedule
- Approach: Webinar, e-Learning or Workshop Attendance
- e-Learning: Max 6 Months for Completion
- Webinar: 14 Weeks
- Workshop Attendance: 4 Days + Fieldwork
Course Fee Inclusions
- All Training Material, including video recordings where applicable
- Live Online Training
- Assessment & Certification
- 120 Credits towards Dynamic Master Coaching Certification
Dynamic Business Coaching Certification Process
- Completion of Enrollment Form
- Confirmation & Billing
- Booking of Seat / Payment
- Online Contact Session Attendance. As per schedule from 19H00 – 21H00 during weekly sessions
Additional Benefits & Free Gift
- Tools and templates necessary for your own Coaching Practice.
- This Dynamic Business Coaching programme is nationally and internationally accredited.
- Certification as a Business Coach with the option to register as a Business Coach with COMENSA and/ or International Coaching Register (ICR).
- Inclusion in the worldwide LCA Alumni Network and database with free listing in the Coaching Register.
- Free Subscription with The Leadership Foundation with an option to upgrade to Gold Membership.
- Subject matter mentoring on demand and as per agreement.
- Licensing for worldwide accreditation.