Welcome to our Dynamic Business Coach Training Program
“The Dynamic Business Coach Training is all about unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them”.
This Dynamic Business Coach course is a specialised training program for coaches who want to work with individual clients in a business context and is designed for motivated individuals wishing to acquire a competitive advantage by mastering a proven, professional, results-driven, business coaching system. Offered as part of the Dynamic Coaching Certification but is also as a standalone learning programme.
Course Fee Inclusions
- All Training Material, including video lectures where applicable
- Assessment & Certification
- Credits towards Dynamic Master Coach Certification
Dynamic Business Coach Certification Process
- Completion of Enrollment Form
- Confirmation & Billing
- Booking of Seat / Payment
- Online Attendance of Study Lectures
Dynamic Business Coach Training Course Outline (Syllabus)
Action-Based Business Coaching
- Coaching Focus
- Coaching Results
- Key Principles
- Key Skills
- A Coaching Model
- Process Implementation
- ABC Process
- Client’s Needs
- A Successful Coach/Client Relationship
- Responsibilities as a Coach
- Common Coaching Challenges
- Your Ideal Coaching Clients
- Review & Refine
Employee Performance Coaching
- Performance Coaching Fundamentals
- Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Relationship
- Performance Improvement
New Business Start-Up
- Business Coaching Analysis
- Business Coaching Planning
- The Business Coaching Process
- Coaching Assessment
- Initial Discovery Session
- Business Coaching Phases
Workplace Processes (Optional)
- Services SETA (SAQA) Accredited:
- Unit Standard 252034: Performance Management
- Unit Standard 252043: Diversity Management
- Fourteen (14) SAQA Credits awarded after successful completion against Qualification 59201: National Certificate: Generic management
Training Approach & Schedule
- Approach: Webinar, e-Learning or Workshop Attendance
- e-Learning: Max 6 Months for Completion
- Webinar: 12 Weeks
- Workshop Attendance: 4 Days + Fieldwork
Additional Benefits & Free Gift
- Tools and templates necessary for your own Coaching Practice.
- Certification as a Business Coach with the option to register as a Business Coach with COMENSA and/ or ICCA.
- Inclusion in the worldwide LCA Alumni Network and database.
- Club Up-livity & Leadership Foundation Membership.
- Subject matter mentoring on demand and as per agreement.
- Licensing for worldwide accreditation.