Dynamic Master Coach Training
“A Dynamic Master Coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has to see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always known you could be.”
Are you interested in opening your own practice as a Dynamic Master Coach?
This unparalleled Dynamic Master Coach Training Programme provides you with a 5 in 1 course curriculum focusing on the following disciplines:
- Personal Life Coaching,
- Business Coaching,
- Christian Neuro Linguistic Transformation (Christian NLP)
- Leadership Coaching, and
- Performance Coaching.
The 12-month training programme is aligned with the SAQA Accredited National Certificate: Generic Management (Qualification 59201). Upon successful completion of the learning programme, the competent learners will receive 71 credits against this learning programme.
In this learning programme, we will not only teach you on how to become a successful Life Coach, Business Coach and Christian Neuro Linguistic Transformation Practitioner, but also how to build a competency-based, and integrity-driven coaching practice. The training will give you an understanding of human behavior and serve as a vital resource for anyone who is interested in gaining a deep understanding of the key aspects of life coaching, business coaching and Christian NLP. It features a variety of demonstrations and a focus on personal growth, management skills and effectiveness in a business environment. The programme includes practice sessions with two volunteer life coaching clients, as well as two volunteer business coaching clients.
Our training programme comprises three (3) modules and we provide you with bite-sized study units that are easy to understand and apply. The learning programme is offered by way of hybrid learning, that provides the flexibility to learn anywhere, anytime or on any device. This means you are in total control.
Coaching is a practice, not just a concept. It is an important skill that matures over a period of time, and even better, this training encourages you to apply what you are learning in a real-life situation. Just as you won’t develop driving skills by reading only a book, you will develop coaching skills by applying what you learn to yourself and testing it on other people.
Our high-quality printed learning material includes Learner Guides and Workbooks for the learner attending our classes but can also be downloaded by the learner from our state-of-the-art Online Study Centre.
Not only do you receive first-class support from our facilitator(s) and assessor(s), but we also provide you with your own qualified, personal coach during your time of study. After successful completion of your learning programme, you receive a Certificate of Achievement, as well as Statement of Results from the relevant SETA. This is now the time when you can join our Alumni Up-livity Club and The Leadership Foundation as a member, receiving guidance, support and lots of resources for years to come.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring professional coaches, pastors, life coaches, career coaches, Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioners, pastoral & life counsellors, religious practitioners and sport coaches.
- Business unit managers, leaders, human resource specialists, department heads, team leaders, performance management specialists, mentors & trainers.
- Anyone who wants to support other people in achieving a specific or professional goal.
Course Fee Inclusions
- All Training Material
- Hybrid (Live Streaming, Online, Contact) Training
- Assessment, Moderation & Certification
- 71 Credits towards the National Certificate in Management.
Dynamic Master Coach Certification Process
- Completion of Enrollment Form
- Confirmation & Billing
- Booking of Seat / Payment
- Online Contact Session Attendance. As per schedule provided.
- Practical Assignments
- Submission of Assignments
Dynamic Master Coach Training Course Outline (Syllabus)
(Activate the link below for more information on the content of the module).
Seventy-one credits from the National Certificate: Generic Management will be completed as part of this programme. The additional subjects, blended into Modules 1-5 include:
- Management Theory & Systems
- Building Relationships
- Coaching Managers
- People Development
- Building Teams to Achieve Objectives
- Performance Management
- Diversity Management
- Organisational Ethics
- Change Processes
Training Approach & Schedule
- Approach: Webinar, Streaming, e-Learning, One-on-One Coaching, Group Coaching and Workshop Attendance (A Hybrid Approach)
- 12 Months
Additional Benefits & Free Gift
- More than 200 Life Coaching Tools and templates necessary for starting your own Coaching Practice.
- A step-by-step template based structure on conducting a individual coaching sessions and a complete coaching process.
- Certification as a Dynamic Master Coach, with addisional individual certifications in Life Coaching, Business Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Performance Coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and Kairos Timeline Therapist with the option to register with COMENSA and/ or ICCA.
- Seventy One (71) credits allocated against the National Certificate: Generic Management.
- Inclusion in the worldwide LCA Alumni Network and database.
- Option to become a lifelong member of Club Up-livity and The Leadership Foundation.
- Subject matter mentoring on demand and as per agreement.
- Licensing for worldwide accreditation.